Georgia Gray - Singing Teacher
- I have been singing since before I could talk
- I’m a trained classical singer, and I’ve been studying singing for 15 years+
- I’m a friendly, fun, and encouraging teacher
- I believe everyone can sing if they want to
- I know what it’s like to lose confidence as a singer, as I stopped singing for several years after some challenging experiences
- I moved to Paris, France in 2015 from Wellington, New Zealand
- I speak French fluently – but I didn’t always and I know what’s it like to struggle in a new country!
- I started Georgia Gray Voice Studio because I am passionate about making singing accessible to all and I love watching my students grow into confident singers
Want to know more?
You can read my full CV and more about my teaching pedagogy on my LinkedIn profile, if you are in to that! Click below.
Advice on Vocal Health from a Singing Teacher: How to look after your voice is one of the most common questions I get asked. Everyone wants to know the key to not losing their voice, to being able to sing while sick, to not getting sick at all, and to […]
8 steps to a perfect rehearsal: If you’ve ever been part of a big artistic stage project, whether it be theatre, dance, choral, opera, musical theatre and everything in between, you know how long a full day rehearsal can be. I’ve done my fair share of these, and I wanted […]